Internship with responsibility
During an internship you have the opportunity to gain insights of the diverse tasks of an internationally company and acquire initial experience in the working world. From the beginning, you will be taking part in daily business and taking on responsibility in projects. This way, you can use your theoretical knowledge and learn what really matters in practice.
The whole team gave me a warm welcome right away. From the very first day I felt really comfortable.
Interesting tasks from the very first day
During your internship at K+S, you will be integrated into the team from the very beginning and will take on responsible and interesting tasks. You will work independently in areas of responsibility, actively participate in projects and assume responsibility. Establish network contacts at K+S and exchange ideas with other interns. We would like to actively support you in advancing your career and finding the right job for you with an exciting internship.
We are looking for you
An internship is possible in many areas of our company. In the following we have listed our target courses of study for your orientation and have presented possible areas of employment in our professional fields.
Geology, earth sciences, hydrogeology, environmental geology
Mining, raw material sciences
Agricultural sciences, business chemistry
Economics (or similar)
With economics (or similar), you can complete an internship with us in the area of finance and taxes. But there are many other departments where you can do an internship, depending on your focus e.g. human resources, strategy & innovation, sales & marketing, communications, materials management, procurement & logistics.
One internship – many opportunities
You can look forward to:
- Insights into the daily business of a commercial enterprise and gain valuable experience
- Individual supervision and support from an experienced employee
- Attractive remuneration during the internship
- Possibility to join the student retention program "linK+Stay" with an outstanding performance during your internship
Voluntary or compulsory internships - both are possible
- You can complete a voluntary internship with us during your studies. On average, a voluntary internship lasts up to three months.
- You can complete a compulsory internship with us for the time specified in the examination regulations. On average, this is 3 - 6 months.
Then take a look at our job offers for students.