Communications & Investor Relations
At K+S, this working field includes internal, external, political and financial communication. Here, the focus is on continuous dialogue with the stakeholders relevant to K+S.
At K+S, corporate communication involves internal, external, and political communication. All are responsible for managing an open and ongoing dialog with stakeholders who are relevant for K+S. Key groups include our own employees and media representatives, as well as shareholders and interested members of the public. The aim: to clarify the position of K+S, strengthen stakeholders’ confidence in K+S, its products and services, and, in doing so, to continually improve the reputation and image of the Company.
- Planning, designing and realizing all internal and external communication measures
- Editing content in texts and images
- Selecting and overseeing communication channels which are appropriate for target groups – this includes the internal portal, the website and social media, as well as conventional magazines for employees, among others
- Advising specialist departments and subsidiaries in relation to dialogs with target groups
As a corporation, financial communication plays an important role within the K+S Group. The Investor Relations section maintains contact with investors, financial analysts and media specializing in financial matters. This is ensured by communicating about the development of the Company appropriately and in a transparent manner.
- Establishing and expanding contacts with capital market participants
- Creating annual and quarterly reports
- Designing and maintaining presentation slides for the capital market
- Organizing analysts' and financial press conferences as well as the Annual General Meeting
- Publishing mandatory announcements such as ad hoc announcements or director's dealings
- External communications employee (m/f/d)
- Employee online and project communication (m/f/d)
- Investor relations manager (m/f/d)
- Digital communications manager (m/f/d)
Then take a look at our job offers in communications and investor relations.
Your entry opportunities
Do you have questions about career opportunities?
Then we are looking forward to exchange with you.