The human resources department is responsible for the recruiting, management and development of personnel as well as for employee retention. Its goal is to ensure that the departments in our organization are staffed in an effective and efficient manner that suits our needs.
The human resources department
The human resources department encompasses the processes from strategic personnel planning, recruiting, employee development and career planning through to resignation management.
Personnel Management & Recruitment
Personnel management acts as a partner, adviser, and problem solver for all questions related to HR for all departments, starting with the hiring process.
The recruiting department is responsible for the advertisement and filling of vacant positions by suitable applicants. In addition, active sourcing enables proactive recruitment of specialized personnel.
- Advising and supporting supervisors, senior management and employees on all questions with relevance to human resources
- Manage, support and advice the group of assigned employees
- Advertising and placing job advertisements
- Active sourcing
Personnel Development & Talent Management
The HR development department implements and evaluates employee development measures and programs in order to train and qualify employees at all levels of the organization in various areas of specialization. In this regard, knowledge is conveyed through trainings and e-learning applications, for example. In an overarching manner, the international talent management process ensures internal development for employees and that employee potential is utilized for the good of the company.
- Developing, implementing and controling standardized group-wide instruments and processes (e.g., competency model)
- Coordinating apprenticeships and trainee programs to ensure the future generation of employees
- Coordinating employee qualifications and the development of specialists
Then take a look at our job offers in human resources.
Your entry opportunities
Questions about career opportunities?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!