If something's wrong, do the right thing
Every employee is called upon to report compliance violations known to them or concrete suspected cases, preferably to their supervisor, the Compliance Officer responsible, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In addition, employees and third parties can use our secure electronic whistleblower system "SPEAK UP!" to report possible or actual violations of laws or regulations - also anonymously - and to ask questions about compliance issues. The "SPEAK UP!" whistleblower system is a platform through which reports can be submitted by telephone or electronically.
For a greater clarity we categorized some compliance areas. You can choose from the categories listed below:
- Bribery, Corruption, Conflict of Interest, Gifts and Entertainment
- Anti-competitive behavior, Money laundering
- Fraud, Breach of trust, Theft, Abuse or Fraud with Company Benefits
- Breach of Data Privacy Laws
- Health, Safety, Environment (i.a. as per Supply Chain Act)
- Discrimination, Harassment, Retaliation
- Ethical malpractice/ Violations of social standards and human rights (i.a. as per Supply Chain Act)
- Other violations of the company values, internal guidelines or legal requirements
If you are not sure which category to choose, please select “Other violations of the company values, internal guidelines or legal requirements” or contact the compliance department directly.
"SPEAK UP!" is multilingual, available seven days a week, 24 hours a day and can be reached via the following link:
After submitting a report, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt within seven days. You will receive a status report on your report after three months at the latest.
We always follow up on information about possible compliance violations. The reports are received and processed by the central compliance department for investigation. If a subsidiary is involved in the report, the responsible local compliance office may also be involved in the processing. Any compliance violations discovered are consistently and appropriately punished.
There is, of course, no basis for being worried about any negative consequences in the event of filing a report.