Communications & Investor Relations
At K+S, this working field includes internal, external, political and financial communication. Here, the focus is on continuous dialogue with the stakeholders relevant to K+S.
At K+S, corporate communication involves internal, external, and political communication. All are responsible for managing an open and ongoing dialog with stakeholders who are relevant for K+S. Key groups include our own employees and media representatives, as well as shareholders and interested members of the public. The aim: to clarify the position of K+S, strengthen stakeholders’ confidence in K+S, its products and services, and, in doing so, to continually improve the reputation and image of the Company.
- Planning, designing and realizing all internal and external communication measures
- Editing content in texts and images
- Selecting and overseeing communication channels which are appropriate for target groups – this includes the internal portal, the website and social media, as well as conventional magazines for employees, among others
- Advising specialist departments and subsidiaries in relation to dialogs with target groups
As a corporation, financial communication plays an important role within the K+S Group. Investor Relations maintains contact with investors, financial analysts, and media specializing in financial matters. This is done by communicating about the development of the Company in an appropriate and transparent manner.
- Establishing and expanding contacts with capital market participants
- Creating annual and quarterly reports
- Designing and maintaining presentation slides for the capital market
- Organizing analysts' and financial press conferences as well as the Annual General Meeting
- Publishing mandatory announcements such as ad hoc announcements or director's dealings
- External communications employee (m/f/d)
- Employee online and project communication (m/f/d)
- Investor relations manager (m/f/d)
- Digital communications manager (m/f/d)
Then take a look at our job offers in communications and investor relations.
Your entry opportunities
Questions about career opportunities?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!