- €3,7 billions in revenue in 2020.
- 69% of employees in Germany and 31% in Europe, North and South America, Africa and Asia.
- 15 different professional fields.
- Production plants on two continents.
- Average of 15 years of employment.
- We have more than 590 apprentices and dual students.
Regional and worldwide - welcome to K+S
K+S is the largest salt producer in the world and belongs to the top group of international potash suppliers. We extract and process mineral raw materials on five continents for customers from all over the world. Many of our employees experience this internationality and collegial cooperation across national borders on a daily basis.
Through international cooperation and the transfer of knowledge as well as the secondment of employees worldwide, we strengthen the professional and intercultural competence of our employees and contribute to global cooperation.
What makes us so special as a global group of companies? Our strong, regional roots. Because many of our employees grew up exactly where they work today.
K+S is the world’s largest salt producer and one of the top potash providers worldwide. K+S mines and processes raw materials on four continents for customers all over the world
Facts about K+S
Questions about entry opportunities?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!