Further product information
Magnesia-Kainit is a mined potash crude salt with natural magnesium and sulfur from kieserite.
- For grassland and forage production, containing sodium important for animal nutrition.
- Improves health, performance, and fertility of livestock through magnesium and sodium enrichment of the basic forage when fertilized regularly.
- Sodium for best performance of livestock and crops requiring sodium.
- Potassium helps in efficient water use even during drought stress.
- Magnesium enhances root growth.
- Sulfur is essential for protein synthesis and increases nitrogen efficiency.
- Quickly soluble in water and immediately available to plants.
- Independent of soil pH.
- Four key nutrients in one product for logistical, storage, and application benefits.
- Extracted from natural crude salt deposits in Germany.
- Certified for use in organic farming in accordance with Regulations (EU) No. 2018/848 and (EC) No. 889/2008.