Further product information
ESTA® Kieserit 26 fine is a sulfatic magnesium and sulfur fertilizer.
- For the targeted supply of crops that are particularly in need of magnesium and sulfur or in the case of undersupplied soils
- For single application or for further processing in compound fertilizers
- For agriculture, horticulture, forestry and special crops
- Fine salt with good dosability in further processing and application
- Approved for use in organic farming according to Regulations (EU) No. 2018/848 and (EC) No. 889/2008
- Contains only sulfatic sulfur and magnesium of natural origin (kieserite)
- Quickly soluble in water and immediately available to plants
- Acts independently of the pH value of the soil
- No risk of soil salinization during drought conditions
- Enables sulfur fertilization independent of nitrogen application
- Improves nitrogen uptake due to good sulfur supply
- Magnesium increases root growth.
- Extracted from natural crude salt deposits in Germany