ESTA Kieserit 26 fine is a sulfatic magnesium and sulfur fertilizer.
- For the targeted supply of crops that are particularly in need of magnesium and sulfur or in the event of undersupplied soils.
- For single application or for further processing in compound fertilizers.
- For agriculture, horticulture, forestry and special crops.
- Fine salt with good dosability in further processing and application.
- Approved for use in organic farming according to Regulations (EU) No. 2018/848 and (EC) No. 889/2008.
- Contains only sulfatic sulfur and magnesium of natural origin (kieserite).
- Quickly soluble in water and immediately available to plants.
- Acts independently of the pH value of the soil.
- No risk of soil salinization during drought conditions.
- Enables sulfur fertilization independent of nitrogen application.
- Improves nitrogen uptake due to good sulfur supply.
- Magnesium increases root growth.
- Extracted from natural crude salt deposits in Germany.