Patentkali is a highly concentrated complex fertilizer with potassium, sulfur, and magnesium.
- Practically chloride-free (max. 3% Cl) and therefore particularly suitable for demanding special crops.
- Round granules with particularly good spreading properties even for large spreading widths.
- Contains all nutrients in a rapidly water-soluble and fully plant-available sulfatic form from natural origin (kieserite).
- Extracted from natural crude salt deposits in Germany.
- Approved for use in organic farming according to Regulations (EU) No. 2018/848 and (EC) No. 889/2008.
- Ideal K-Mg ratio for potatoes, fruits, and vegetables.
- Potassium improves tolerance to drought stress.
- Magnesium increases root growth.
- Sulfur is essential for protein synthesis.
- Acts independently of the pH value of the soil and does not change it.
- No risk of soil salinization during drought due to low salt index.
- As a straight fertilizer or for further processing in low-chloride premium bulk blends.
MINERAL FERTILIZER K2O (MgO, SO3), 30 (+10+44)
K2O, water soluble potassium oxide (= 24.9% K)
MgO, water-soluble magnesium oxide (= 6% Mg)
SO3, water-soluble sulfur trioxide (= 17.6% S)