Korn-Kali is a complex fertilizer with potassium, magnesium, sulfur, and sodium.
- Ideal for basic potassium, magnesium, and sulfur supply.
- Suitable for many chloride tolerant crops.
- Maximum nutrient concentration for advantages in logistics, storage and application.
- Contains only sulfate sulfur of natural origin (kieserite).
- Potassium aids in efficient water use even during drought stress.
- Magnesium increases root growth.
- Sulfur is essential for protein synthesis and increases nitrogen efficiency.
- Quickly soluble in water and immediately available to plants.
- Independent of the pH-value of the soil.
- Precise application due to narrow grain spectrum.
- Ideal potassium fertilizer for stubble and fall fertilization.
- Extracted from natural crude salt deposits in Germany.
- For single application or for further processing in bulk blends.
MINERAL FERTILIZER K2O (MgO, SO3), 40 (+6+13)
K2O, water-soluble potassium oxide (= 33.2% K)
MgO, water-soluble magnesium oxide (=3.6% Mg)
SO3, water-soluble sulfur trioxide (= 5,2% S)