K+S uses a wide range of technical and chemical processing technologies for the extracted raw material.
Processing raw materials
ESTA procedures and flotation and dissolving/crystallization methods are the main processes used to process up to 40,000 tonnes of crude salt into products at our plants every day. These are then used in agriculture, industry and in the food/feed/pharmaceutical sectors.
Our production employees manage, regulate, and optimize our procedures and technical facilities.
An in-depth look into our production
Welcome to our tour through the Zielitz plant. Follow how our products are processed and get a feel for one of our potash plants.
- Operating construction machinery (wheel loader, excavator, crawler)
- Maintenance and care of vehicles and equipment
- Controling and monitoring the treatment plant for aluminium salt slag and tailings pile waste water
- Sampling in the different process stages
- Carrying out small, mechanical repair work
- Operation and monitoring production processes including the elimination of production faults
- Operation and monitoring of palletizing and pallet safety systems including conveyor technology and industrial trucks
- Regular performance and documentation of maintenance and cleaning work
- Laboratory assistant (m/f/d)
- Chemical technician (m/f/d)
- Chemist (m/f/d)
- Process engineer (m/f/d)
- Plant operator production/assembly/loading (m/f/d)
- Supervisor factory operation (m/f/d)
- Production engineer (m/f/d)
- Locomotive driver (m/f/d)
- Production employee (m/f/d)
- Large equipment operator (m/f/d)
- Operational assistants (m/f/d)
Then take a look at our job offers in production.
Your entry opportunities
Questions about career opportunities?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!