Property management & assistance
Employees engaged in multifunctional work and processes to increase efficiency in all areas of the company. This includes tasks such as assistance and secretarial functions as well as project and strategy development.
Employees working as assistants or in secretarial roles support the management, other staff and groups within the company in their general business activities. Their support ensures that the company operates smoothly.
- Preparing reports and correspondence
- Creating presentations
- Processing communications and making travel agreements
- Taking on specific tasks
Property management is responsible for K+S AG’s own and rented real estate portfolio. This area of responsibility includes commercial and technical property management, as well as property controlling, contract and data management and project and strategy development. Property management also includes the Facility Management provided for the K+S Group headquarters in Kassel. Our external service partners ensure secure and sustainable operation of the administrative buildings.
- Sale, renting and leasing of land or buildings no longer required for operational purposes
- Development of real estate projects, usage models or exploitation strategies
- Control and coordination of our service providers and providers
- Management of figures, data and facts relating to the company's own real estate portfolio
Then take a look at our job offers in this work field.
Your entry opportunities
Do you have questions about career opportunities?
Then we are looking forward to exchange with you.