Further product information
Roll-Kali is a highly concentrated complex fertilizer with potassium, sulfur and magnesium.
- For single application or for further processing in low-chloride premium bulk blends.
- For the basic supply of crops requiring sulfur.
- Round granules with particularly good spreading properties even for large spreading widths.
- Maximum nutrient concentration for advantages in logistics, storage, and application.
- Suitable for many chloride tolerant cultures.
- Contains only sulfatic sulfur of natural origin (kieserite).
- Potassium helps in efficient water use even under drought stress.
- Magnesium increases root growth.
- Sulfur is essential for protein synthesis and increases nitrogen efficiency.
- Quickly soluble in water and immediately available to plants.
- Independent of the pH value of the soil.
- Precise application due to narrow grain spectrum.
- Ideal potassium fertilizer for stubble and fall fertilization.
- Extracted from natural crude salt deposits in Germany.
- For single application or for further processing in bulk blends.