Further product information
KALISOP gran. is a highly concentrated compound fertilizer in granular form with potassium and sulfur.
- Practically chloride-free (max. 1.5% Cl) and therefore particularly suitable for special crops such as turf.
- Can be applied as microgranules precisely and as needed.
- Particularly suitable for the production of micro-granulate blends.
- Quickly water-soluble and completely plant-available potassium sulfate.
- Extracted from natural crude salt deposits in Germany.
- Approved for use in organic farming in accordance with Regulations (EU) No. 2018/848 and (EC) No. 889/2008.
- Practically free of pollutants and impurities due to its natural origin.
- Acts independently of the pH of the soil and does not affect it.
- No risk of soil salinization during drought due to low salt index.
- Increases tolerance to drought stress, frost damage, and disease pressure.
- Also available in bulk and big bag.