Further product information
KALISOP® fine is a highly concentrated compound fertilizer with potassium and sulfur.
Potassium sulfate 50 (+45)
50% K2O water-soluble potassium oxide (= 41.5% K)
45% SO3 water-soluble sulfur trioxide (= 18% S)
- Practically chloride-free (typ. 1.2% Cl) and therefore suitable for further processing in low-chloride compound fertilizers and substrates
- Fine and homogeneous with ideal flowability even after prolonged storage
- Ideal for direct application to the root plate in chloride-sensitive plantation crops
- Extracted from natural crude salt deposits in Germany.
- Approved for use in organic farming in accordance with Regulations (EU) No. 2018/848 and (EC) No. 889/2008.
- Practically free of pollutants and impurities due to its natural origin.
- Neutral ph-value for trouble-free processing and mixing with other fertilizers and application on all soils.
- Also available in bulk and in big bag.