ESTA Kieserit fine is a sulfatic magnesium and sulfur fertilizer.
- For the targeted supply of crops requiring magnesium and sulfur or for undersupplied soils.
- For single application or for further processing in complex fertilizers.
- For agriculture, horticulture, forestry, and special crops.
- Fine salt with good dosability in further processing and application.
- Approved for use in organic farming in accordance with Regulations (EU) No. 2018/848 and (EC) No. 889/2008.
- Contains only sulfatic sulfur and magnesium of natural origin (kieserite).
- Quickly soluble in water and immediately available to plants.
- Acts independently of the pH of the soil.
- No risk of soil salinization during drought.
- Allows sulfur fertilization independent of nitrogen application.
- Improves nitrogen uptake through good sulfur supply.
- Magnesium increases root growth.
- Extracted from natural crude salt deposits in Germany.