SoluSOP 52 organic is an immediately effective fertigation fertilizer with potassium and sulfur.
- Dissolves quickly and without residue in water and is immediately available to plants.
- The highest possible concentration of potassium and sulfur.
- Almost chloride-free and therefore particularly suitable for chloride-sensitive cultures.
- Helps to achieve a relatively neutral pH when mixing acidic components.
- Especially suitable for fruit and vegetable crops.
- Covers peak demand in all growth phases.
- Improves plant quality and increases tolerance to drought and frost.
- Potassium improves tolerance to drought stress.
- Sulfur is essential for protein synthesis and increases nitrogen efficiency.
- Can be used as a foliar fertilizer and in fertigation systems.
- Miscible with most organic and conventional pesticides and other fertilizers.
- Approved for use in organic farming according to Regulations (EU) No. 2018/848 and (EC) No. 889/2008.
MINERAL FERTILSER K2O (SO3), 52.5 (+45)
K2O, water-soluble potassium oxide (= 43.6% K)
SO3, water-soluble sulfur trioxide (= 18% S)