soluSOP 52 is an immediately effective fertigation fertilizer with potassium and sulfur.
- The highest possible concentration of potassium and sulfur.
- Fully water-soluble and immediately available to plants.
- Practically free of chloride and sodium.
- Has a strongly acidic pH and is therefore ideally suited for alkaline waters and calcareous soils.
- Especially suitable for fruit and vegetable crops.
- Covers peak needs in all growth phases.
- Improves plant quality and increases tolerance to drought and frost.
- Potassium improves tolerance to drought stress.
- Sulfur is essential for protein synthesis and increases nitrogen efficiency.
- Can be used as a foliar fertilizer and in fertigation systems.
- Miscible with most crop protection products and other fertilizers.
MINERAL FERTILIZER K2O (SO3), 52 (+45)
K2O, water-soluble potassium oxide (= 43.2% K)
SO3, water-soluble sulfur trioxide (= 18% S)