Arbeiten bei K+S
Working at K+S

Regional and worldwide - welcome to K+S

K+S is the largest salt producer in the world and belongs to the top group of international potash suppliers. We extract and process mineral raw materials on five continents for customers from all over the world. Many of our employees experience this internationality and collegial cooperation across national borders on a daily basis.

About 70% of our 15,000 employees work in Germany, the other 30% in Europe, North and South America, Africa and Asia. Through international cooperation and the transfer of knowledge as well as the secondment of employees worldwide, we strengthen the professional and intercultural competence of our employees and contribute to global cooperation.

What makes us so special as a global group of companies? Our strong, regional roots. Because many of our employees grew up exactly where they work today.

Working at K+S

Here is some information about our different work areas.

Working internationally

K+S is the world’s largest salt producer and one of the top potash providers worldwide. K+S mines and processes raw materials on four continents for customers all over the world

Working at Morton Salt in North America

Working at K+S Potash Canada in Canada

Working at K+S Chile S.A.

Working at K+S WIndsor Salt Ltd. in Canada

Facts about K+S

  • €4.04 million in revenue in 2018.
  • 70% of employees in Germany and 30% in Europe, North and South America, Africa and Asia.
  • 15 different professional fields.
  • Production plants in Europe and North and South America.
  • More than 560 trainees.
  • Average of 15.2 years of employment.
  • Approx. 30% of our employees work underground.
Social Media

Follow us on

Contact

Do you have questions about entry opportunities?

Then we are looking forward to hearing from you.

K+S Aktiengesellschaft
Ariane Böhm
HR Marketing
K+S Aktiengesellschaft
Svenja Ludwig
HR Marketing

More information