Perfectly prepared for your future career entry
Are you studying mining, raw materials engineering or mine surveying? Then you can complete your training or internship in our mines and gain valuable practical experience at the same time.
We are looking for you
We offer students of the following subjects
- Mining engineering
- Raw materials engineering
- Mining surveying
and related subjects, the possibility of acquiring sound training at our mines.
You can gather experience from a whole range of mining and related activities as part of your training as graduate mining trainee or through internships. This will prepare you for your continuing studies and your future profession.
These tasks are waiting for you
- Getting to know underground mining processes including machines, plants and mining infrastructure
- Support and cooperation on site (underground)
- Introduction to safety equipment, familiarization with and compliance with all prescribed occupational safety measures
- In-depth and basic knowledge regarding geology and other disciplines which are prerequisites and control elements of mining
One internship - many advantages
You can look forward to:
- Gaining a first insight into the practice of an international company
- Very good and individual support by an experienced employee
- Attractive remuneration during the internship
- Close first contact and networking in the company
- Possibility to join the student retention program "linK+Stay" with outstanding performance during the internship
Then take a look at our job offers for students.
How you can apply
You can find the vacancies for an internship in the mining industry or for the mandatory internships in our job market. If you cannot find a suitable job, you can set up a job alert, which will automatically inform you as soon as a suitable job is advertised. Please note that our locations can usually only be reached by car within a reasonable time.
We are looking forward to your application!
Note: Please apply online and enclose the following documents together with your application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Driver's license
- Proof of German language level (C1 required)
- Certificate about the acceptance as graduate mining trainee
- Information of the segment of the student's education
- Desired period of internship
Please consider that an employment in a German mining plant is only possible, if you have an adequate knowledge of the German language.
Please note that the mentioned locations can only be reached by car within the specified time.
Your preferred internship location
We offer these internships and the training of the assiduous in our mines in the following locations: