Magnesium Sulphate Anhydrous typ. 98% MgSO4, calculated with reference to the anhydrous substance, is easily soluble in water, developing heat. It binds up to 100% of its own weight in water and is lesss corrosive than other salts.
With our magnesium sulphate anhydrous we offer a high-performance product with excellent properties and that is friendly to the environment due to its natural origin.
Our magnesium sulphate anhydrous offers many advantages. It
- is a natural, concentrated source of magnesium and sulphur
- is low in secondary salts and heavy metals
- offers flexibility in formulation
- has a homogeneous grain size distribution
- remains free flowing even at high temperatures and is therefore easy to dose
- is easy to grind
- acts as an anti-caking agent