Further product information
GranuAid is a granulation additive based on anhydrous magnesium sulfate for fertilizer granules with ammonium nitrate.
- Improves grain hardness and surface of CAN, ASS, and NPK granules.
- Reduces the tendency to caking and improves the storage properties of granules containing AN.
- Stabilizes the granulation process.
- Improves the spreading and blending properties of AN-containing granules.
- Binds up to 100% of its own weight of moisture as an internal desiccant.
- Shows results typically at a dosage of 0.1-1%.
- Remains free flowing when stored in dry conditions.
- Remains highly soluble in water.
- Virtually free of chloride, heavy metals, and organics.
- Exempt from REACH registration due to natural origin.
MgSO₄, magnesium sulfate
K₂SO₄, potassium sulfate
CaSO₄, calcium sulfate