KALISOP Premium max. 1.5% Cl is a highly concentrated compound fertilizer in granular form with potassium and sulfur.
- Practically chloride-free (max. 1.5% Cl) and therefore particularly suitable for special crops.
- Round granules with particularly good spreading properties even at large spreading widths.
- Optimally suitable for the production of homogeneous blends with other rolled granules.
- Quickly water-soluble and completely plant-available potassium sulfate.
- Extracted from natural crude salt deposits in Germany.
- Approved for use in organic farming in accordance with Regulations (EU) No. 2018/848 and (EC) No. 889/2008.
- Due to its natural origin, practically free of pollutants and impurities.
- Acts independently of the pH of the soil and does not affect it.
- No risk of soil salinization during drought due to low salt index.
- Increases tolerance to drought stress.
- For aromatic fruits due to higher sugar and acid content.
- Better firmness, uniformity, color and preservation of fruit.
INORGANIC MACRONUTRIENT FERTILIZER K2O (SO3), 50 (+44)
K2O, water-soluble potassium oxide (= 41.5% K)
SO3, water-soluble sulfur trioxide (= 17.6% S)