Tasks with responsibility
You will support the respective teams in answering questions in the fields of
- Environmental and administrative,
- Commercial and corporate, as well as
- Labor law.
The activities range from simple research to independent processing of extensive requests and support in larger projects.
What you should bring with you:
- very good legal knowledge;
- motivation, commitment and the ability to work in a team;
- a structured and independent way of working;
- very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written).
Applications are open to anyone who would like to complete part of their legal or elective traineeship in an internationally active company and who meets the requirements above.
In all of these areas, you are entered on the list of the President of the Higher Regional Court in accordance with § 21 Para. 1 JAO (Hessen).
Take a look at our job market to see if a suitable position is advertised.
If you cannot find a suitable position, you can set up a job alert, which will automatically inform you as soon as a suitable position is advertised, or contact the contact person listed below.
Note: Please state the desired field of expertise and the period of employment in your cover letter.