Take advantage of the opportunity to make a new career start!
Are you looking for a new start? Check us out!
"I wanted to learn mining from the bottom up", "Mining studies were too theoretical for me", "It was time to do something different" - this is how our retrainees describe their motivation to leave their previous profession, some of which they had pursued for years, and to go back to school to learn a new profession.
Because retraining as a mining technologist or industrial electrician in a shorter training period - this is new at K+S and at the same time an important component of our promotion of young talent. Our retrainees have all completed their professional experience or studies and are looking forward to their new job.
Many of our retrainees are over 30 years old, some have families and are happy to embark on new careers once again. Due to their previous professional experience, they can shorten their training to two years and then be employed as "full-fledged" journeymen.
We are currently offering retraining courses at the Werra plant in particular.
We offer you
- two-year retraining with IHK certificate
- exciting tasks (activities in mining operations, operation of large machines)
- practice-oriented education, qualified trainers, very good support
- attractive social benefits
- numerous development opportunities
- Completed training or at least 6 semesters of study
- Interest in technology, mining and fascination for large-scale machines
- Willingness to work permanently in the underground shift system
- Conscientiousness, reliability, staying power and high readiness for action
Become an important part of K+S and start a stable and professional future with us.