Tasks with responsibility
You will support the respective teams in answering questions in the fields of
- Environmental and administrative,
- Commercial and corporate, as well as
- Labour law.
The activities range from simple research to independent processing of extensive requests and support in larger projects.
What you should bring with you:
- very good legal knowledge;
- Motivation, commitment and the ability to work in a team;
- a structured and independent way of working;
- very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written).
Applications are open to anyone who would like to complete part of their legal or elective traineeship in an internationally active company and who meets the requirements above.
In all of these areas, you are entered on the list of the President of the Higher Regional Court in accordance with § 21 Para. 1 JAO (Hessen).
Submit your speculative application online via our applicant portal including the possible period.