Regional Human Resources Manager
Published on: Mar 2, 2021
Key Leadership role overseeing 11 facilities, ~1200 employees, 8 direct reports and 9 collective bargaining agreements in the US and Canada.
- Coach, counsel, guide and mentor a group of HR site leaders on best practices related to attracting, engaging and investing in employees through the employee lifecycle
- Partner with site HR Teams to oversee the implementation of strategic HR initiatives related to people development, talent management, staffing, retention, diversity, organizational development and performance management for union and non-union (“Staff”)
- Guide the HR team members to ensure the HR function's priorities and efforts are customer centric and aligned to the execution of the operation’s strategy
- Oversee talent acquisition strategy, objectives and KPI’s for area of responsibility. Ensure development of a robust and sustainable talent pipeline for production, trades, technical and supervisory positions
- Provide subject matter expertise and counsel HR Managers, Director of Operations and other business department leaders on change management (i.e. identify stakeholders, gaps, potential barriers, communication plans and measurement strategy)
- Provide one on one coaching and consultation to site HR, and both area and site operations management regarding communication and leadership style and its impact on departmental change efforts
- Oversee site HR Manager activities related to managing Employer/Union relationships to include contract negotiations, monthly meetings, grievance investigation and response, arbitration and other labor relations functions
- 7+ years of professional human resources experience, preferably in a unionized environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of HR professionals
- Experience in administration and negotiation of collective bargaining agreements
- Broad knowledge of HR practices including talent acquisition, compensation, performance management, leadership development, employee relations, change management and organizational development
- Ability to motivate staff and effectively accomplish tasks through others; ability to foster a cooperative work environment in a matrix organization
- Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, unique team spirit and meaningful assignments, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development.
You can look forward to:
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
Joining an Iconic Brand with Strong Values:
We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations.