Sr. Financial Analyst, 3rd Party Logistics
Published on: Jan 19, 2021
As the Senior Financial Analyst for the 3rd Party Logistics team at Morton Salt in Chicago, this person will be responsible for:
- Monitoring, updating and ensuring the accuracy of the inventory accounts for 3rd party warehouses, co-packers and stockpiles
- Cost / variance accounting related to month-end close activities
- Reconciliation of the Warehouses, co-packers and stockpile general ledger accounts on a monthly basis:
- Monitoring cost performance and preparing monthly key reports for Warehouses and Co-packers and presenting monthly results to Finance and Supply Chain Management
- Work hand in hand with warehouse and co-packer teams for ongoing and quarterly inventory adjustments
- Assist the Senior Manager of Supply Chain Finance on ad-hoc requirements that will contribute to improving management decision-making.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
Bachelor degree in Accounting
A minimum a 5-year experience in manufacturing accounting.
Professional designation (CPA)
Strong analytical skills
Excellent time management
Working knowledge of SAP
Excellent knowledge of Excel
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute! Due to the pandemic we are still all working from home.