K+S Fertilizers(India) Pvt. Ltd. is looking for a Logistics Manager with strong experience in warehousing, inventory management and logistics to supports its growing water soluble fertilizer business in India.
- Monitor stocks of all products in all Indian warehouses on a daily base.
- Frequently exchange with Sales Managers and analyze sales budget versus available stocks to ensure sufficient product availability at any time in all locations.
- Preparing and regularly updating the stock report to plan three months in advance for sourcing of required material and ensure communication with Supply Chain KSME.
- Coordinate all required third party purchasing e.g. packaging material.
- Handling and preparing documentation, certification, bag layouts and labels required by the customers.
- Run analysis on cost factors along the supply chain and prepare decision ready concepts to improve current setup.
- Establish and improve a data system for logistics in India.
- Identify option for new warehouses to ensure the best supply of the market at lowest possible costs.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with relevant experience
- Minimum 6-7 years of experiencing in managing logistics operations (warehouse, supply chain, inventory)
- Properly maintain inventory, distribution, warehousing and propose improvements to optimize distribution.
- Build partnerships and collaborate with other functions to meet shared objectives.
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development.
This is UsWe enrich life through the sustainable extraction and refinement of minerals to indispensable products and through our working environment, which is unique. Because it stands for everything that really matters in life: More trust, teamwork and meaningfulness for more than 14.000 employees in over 90 locations on five continents. Welcome to K+S.
Be part of our team
Apply by 1/31/21