Customer Quality Manager
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Supply Chain Quality, this person will be responsible for defining, implementing, and managing the Customer Quality Program. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing ownership and leadership in the Customer Complaint process, including determining governance and workflow, response times, and acceptability of complaint corrective action responses.
- Providing leadership over Customer Auditing Programs, including assisting Sales and Manufacturing to schedule visits, be on site to support audits as needed, actively participate in opening/closing audit meetings, and provide direction and oversight to customer audit non-conformances and corrective action responses.
- Management of quality documentation and information flow to customers, including updating and maintaining Customer Quality Documentation and Quality packets, supporting new sales opportunities, reviewing customer impact of Management of Change process and alerting customers as necessary, and providing written responses and talking points to Sales and Customer Service teams during incident and special situation managements.
- Reviewing and approving of Customer Quality requirements contained in Supply Agreements and/or Supplier Expectations Manuals issues by customers.
- Driving continuous improvement in Customer Quality Program through tracking and trending Customer Quality metrics and KPIs, identifying trends and or gaps in meeting customer requirements, staying aware of industry trends, providing guidance to cross-functional business teams, and identifying focused project and/or areas of improvement.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and is looking for a future team member with 8 years experience in quality assurance, with a strong preference to experience directly supporting food and/or pharmaceutical customers, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Engineering or other related field. In addition, this individual will have:
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and written and verbal communication skills; Demonstrated experience in communicating with Customer and Internal personnel at all levels throughout the organization;
- Strong working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, HACCP / Food Safety plans, GFSI and ISO auditing schemes, FDA and CFIA food regulations (including Preventive Control for Human and Animal Food, Foreign Supplier Verification, Sanitary Transportation), and regulations for the production of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) – FSMA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) strongly desired.
- Demonstrated experience with delivering results and driving continuous improvement and compliance to standards and specifications through collaboration and fostering a culture of continuous improvement with internal facilities and external partners, specifically in areas without authority.
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing, incident investigation and documentation, customer audit management, and CAPA program oversight – must have strong organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to balance multiple competing priorities.
- Problem solving, data analysis, team building, planning and decision making are skills essential for this role.
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute!