Manager, Costing, Analysis & Process Improvement – North America
As the Manager for the Costing, Analysis & Process Improvement- for North America at Morton Salt in Chicago, this person will be responsible for:
- Maintaining accurate information in the reporting system
- Advises in the development of annual manufacturing budget and monthly variance forecast
- Controlling and distributing various weekly/monthly reports
- Responsible for plant controlling of owned warehouse locations
- Provide controlling support to procurement organization, to include cost savings analysis, reporting and annual budget development
- Responsible for developing and implementing Controlling process improvements (e.g. inventory controls, order settlement, Budgeting, Analysis, Forecasting, Planning, etc.) across all Morton manufacturing sites
- Manage and develop staff positions reporting to him/her
- Responsible for Operations Excellence controlling (measure identification, measure assessments, reporting)
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; professional designation (CPA) or advanced degree (MBA) preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a manufacturing accounting role; experience in the mining industry or Consumer Industrial Products.
- Financial Planning & Analysis experience is a plus
- Well defined organizational skills, be able to work under time constraints, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of SAP (FI and CO)
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Comfortable in managing electronic database (Tableau, Queries, Datawarehouse, etc.)
- Previous experience leading and developing people preferred.
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute! During Covid the team continues to work from home.