Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Developed initiatives that enable growth of Windsor sales, margin and volume.
- Initiated prospecting including gathering information from the field, identifying opportunities, conducting initial opportunity assessment meetings and orchestrating necessary follow-up.
- Executed Marketing plans developed in conjunction with the account plan to achieve goals.
- Interfaced with Marketing, Customer Service, Production and other functions as needed.
- Managed accounts against business plans to achieve annual business plan targets.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field is required.
- 5 - 7 years relevant Consumer Products Sales experience.
- Bilingual (English – French) candidate is preferred.
- Strategic and pro-active with an ability to influence the customer.
- Strong business sense and excellent problem solving/analytical skills.
K+S Windsor Salt complies with the AODA in all steps of its recruitment process _#winfr
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension Plan, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.