Published on: Dec 8, 2020
As the Quality Control Technician for the Quality team at Morton Salt in Rittman, this person will be responsible for:
- Accountable for USP and ACS Reagent grade NaCl production packaging material, labeling control, and reconciliation, and USP and ACS Reagent grade NaCl product shipments, as well as any products that are quarantined, on hold or released
- Monitoring and inspecting the manufacturing process for USP and ACS Reagent grade NaCl products, including in-process material sampling, inspection, and testing (USP and ACS Reagent grade NaCl emphasis), as well as finished product sampling and inspection
- Entering, filing, and organization of analytical test data, including completing analytical test method validation studies
- Responsible for assisting with internal audits of the facility, providing back-up support for some QC team member responsibilities, and supporting overall laboratory cleanliness and housekeeping
- Responsible for the generation, review, and revision of SOPs, WIs, and forms
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related field
- Minimum three (3) years of experience operating in a testing environment.
- Computer proficiency
- Possesses knowledge of chemical testing in a lab environment.
- Demonstrates background knowledge of operating procedure and process.
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.