The Maintenance Planner is responsible for performing all planning activities from the status RPL (ready to plan) through to completion of the work. The planning work includes estimates for labor resources, parts needed, special equipment and tools needed, permits required, and any other procedures, resources, or material needed to successfully complete the work order. Your responsibilities will include performing various jobs calling for specialized skills such as, but not limited to:
- Responsible for planning the work order including craft and labor resources needed, task lists to do the job, parts required, permits required, special tools and equipment needed and other things as required to complete the work order.
- Reviews backlog for related work orders.
- Develops standard work order templates for jobs that are repetitive where they need only one time planning.
- Arranges for special equipment and contractor services for work orders they are planning.
- Recommends changes to PMs or parts stocking such that the needs of planning are consistent with the criticality of the equipment.
This is typically a Monday – Friday, Day Shift
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of experience operating in a technical/planning environment.
We Enrich Your LifeJob Description Summary
South Hutchinson Kansas
A salt evaporation crystallization plant
Morton Salt in Hutchinson, Kansas is a great place to have a career.
Through a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.