Sr Marketing Manager, Food B2B
Published on: Nov 18, 2020
As the Marketing Manager for the Food B2B Group for Morton Salt in Chicago , you are responsible for the North American Food B2B business with direct ownership over the P&L for the Food Processing and Food Service market segments. You will also perform the following tasks:
- P & L Management
- Lead a dedicated P&L Team to track, forecast, analyze and identify sources to improve P&L and business performance for a ~$200 revenue business.
- Business Strategy & Execution
- Aligns and leads the organization through all business planning and execution activities to position the food service and food processing business to achieve its short-term and long-term business results. xx
- Responsible all Food B2B innovation projects, including new product and service/business model transformation projects, from concept development through execution and customer sell-in and in-market performance.
- Pricing Strategy Development, Planning & Performance
- Provide strategic direction and collaborate with the pricing team to develop and optimize pricing architectures, strategies and plans by Food B2B market segment.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing and/or business-related experience.
P&L management experience required.
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute! All teams are currently working remotely during the pandemic.