We are currently looking for a Welder with previous manufacturing experience for a full time position. As part of the Maintenance team, will work together with other employees to ensure the safe, continuous operation of the plant, as well as minimizing any down time.
- Welds metal components together with brazing and a variety of gas and arc welding equipment to fabricate or repair products such as machine parts, equipment, modules, motors and generators
- Performs related tasks such as thermal cutting and grinding
- Other tasks including, but not limited to, other maintenance-related duties
- Responsible for maintaining food quality, safety and legality
- Works within all Company Policies/Standards and Collective Agreement
- Complies with Environmental Regulations and Product Quality Control Standards.
- Adheres to all Facility safety and environmental regulations.
- Participates and Supports Company Safety Initiatives
- Participates in Company Lock-out/ Tag-out program
- Ensures all appropriate Safety Permits are obtained prior to commencing job;
- Supports reliability and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Performing housekeeping tasks such as sweeping/washing floors, equipment, snow removal and other duties as assignedMay be required to work overtime periodically
Winsor Salt values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
Welder Ticket ( Required )
- Must maintain a Valid Driver’s License
- Capable of effectively functioning in a fast paced and dynamic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to quickly and effectively analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to work independently and function within a Union Setting.
- Competent with MS Office Products such as Word and Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
We Enrich Your LifeSALT!
It's more than just the white, granular seasoning that enhances the flavor of so many foods. Salt is one of the most widely used minerals on Earth. It's a natural preservative that inhibits the growth of bacteria, and is an essential element in our diet.
Join a winning team in our Lindbergh Facility in the Alberta, two hours from Edmonton, between Bonnyville, Lloydminster, St. Paul and a short drive to Cold Lake. Our facility has 50+ employees dedicated to safety, quality and customer service. We produce a large variety of salt for different uses. Through a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and providing meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportuity for personal and professional development.