As the Maintenance Mechanic for the Maintenance and Engineering team at Morton Salt in Port Canaveral, this person will be responsible for:
- Basic equipment care for all plant equipment
- Preventative maintenance and repair
- Troubleshooting both mechanical and electrical components
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- Minimum five years' experience operating in a progressive industrial maintenance environment
- Ability to identify and repair potential safety hazards
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- High School Diploma or equivalent
We Enrich Your LifeWe Enrich Your Life:
Through a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The Port Canaveral location is perfectly situated near several major expressways for an easy commute!