Sales Agronomist GCC
Das erwartet Sie
K+S Middle-East is looking for a Technical Sales Agronomist with strong experience in Downstream Fertigation, Business Development, Product & Market Management for Qatar, Kuwait, Sudan, Ethiopia, UAE, Oman and Bahrain.
- Sustain business relationships with existing customers including potential product portfolio expansion.
- Market, product, and competitor analysis – including pricing and product development
- Develop relationships with key customer sales and agronomy personnel, farmer/managers, researchers, and independent consultants within the region
- Support customers in product registration and secure regulatory compliance in entire KSME territory
- Attend trade fairs to gathering information from customers, market participants, import statistics, FAO, government websites etc. to better understand the Market needs
- Coordination of Agronomy, Product and Fertigation support in MENA and India with focus on K+S India
- Downstream Fertigation Development
- Collect information (local fertilization needs, competition…) and understand specific requirements of different plant nutrition application technologies (fertigation, NPK compound, organic fertilization…) as basis for product recommendations, product development and communication activities
- Educate K+S MEA sales team, and customers sales & agronomy teams, to position K+S products as a key player in the region offering competitive & agronomics advantages
- Support strategic partnerships with Agro Universities, private R&D sector in order to accelerate open innovation aligned with K+S strategic vision
- Work with customers to establish field demonstrations that promote K+S products and proper agronomic management
- Provide the marketing team with technical sales agronomy input for the development of marketing/ sales support materials to support sales within the region
- Assist K+S GmbH Agronomic department, R&D to evaluate current and developing technologies
Das bringen Sie mit
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with
- A minimum of 5 years of agronomy experience
- B.Sc. in Agronomy or closely related
- English and Arabic speaker (ideal for the ME regions)
- Candidate must be based in Dubai
- Sales and brand development experience
- Strong market development and acquisition skills
- Experience in presenting technical information to a diverse audience
- Experience in Fertigation production systems
- Experience designing and conducting research trials and analyzing results
Wir bereichern Ihr LebenThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Attractive benefits: You will receive an attractive remuneration including holiday pay and annual benefits as well as medical insurance.
Das sind wirWir bereichern das Leben durch eine nachhaltige Förderung und Veredelung von Mineralien zu unverzichtbaren Produkten und durch eine Arbeitswelt, die einzigartig ist. Weil sie über und unter Tage dafür steht, was wirklich zählt im Leben: Mehr Vertrauen, Teamgeist und Sinnhaftigkeit für über 14.000 Mitarbeiter*innen an mehr als 90 Standorten auf fünf Kontinenten. Willkommen bei K+S.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Teams
Bewerben Sie sich bis zum 31.12.20