Published on: Oct 1, 2020
As a Production Supervisor at Morton Salt in Rittman, Ohio, this person will be responsible for:
- Supervision of production operations on shift/schedule assigned.
- Ensure Compliance with Environmental, Health and Safety, Management of Change, Good Manufacturing Process, and Quality Control .
- Ensure that Operating Procedures are followed and that Operators are Properly Trained.
- Adherence to Production Schedule.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience operating in a production packaging environment.
- Minimum three (3) years of Supervisory experience.
- Must be willing to work any shift/schedule.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Stationary Engineering License preferred.
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Well Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute!