The Industrial Maintenance Mechanic – Electrical Discipline - is responsible for proactively maintaining and repairing production equipment to ensure the effective operation of machinery and mechanical/electrical equipment, while maintaining the quality of the product.
- Reads and interprets electrical schematics and machine manuals to perform safe and effective repairs while using basic electrical concepts, practices, and theory.
- Locates sources of problems by observing electrical/mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Reviews, programs, troubleshoot and repairs Ladder Logic Electrical Diagrams and PLC Programs.
- Uses basic PC/PLC knowledge and electrical schematics to electrically install, modify, enhance and repair machines and mechanical equipment.
- Diagnoses system controls and software issues.
- Installs and troubleshoots PLCs and drives.
- Installs facility lighting, wiring, machinery motors, electrical panels, breakers, airlines, water lines, or gas lines as needed.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent required
- Thorough knowledge of electric motors, hydraulic systems, pumps, presses, transformers, air compressors, air cylinders, PLC’s, electronics, control circuits, Logic and air control valves and regulators required
- Five years of Industrial Maintenance experience preferred.
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Well Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.