Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and is looking for a future team member with 3-5 years experience working in manufacturing and fabrication environment. The successful candidate must have extensive fabrication skills and have experience working with mobile equipment. In addition, knowledge of welding principles, practices, procedures and production processes used in a manufacturing environment. We are looking for a safety-conscious team player to work in a fast-paced environment, and able to work a rotating shift schedule.
As a Welder for the Maintenance team at K+S Windsor Salt’s Ojibway Mine in Windsor, Ontario, this person will be responsible for:
- Fabrication on both stationary and mobile equipment
- Interpreting and working with blueprints
- Use of wire feeders, gouging and stick electrodes
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Contributing to the maintenance team by accomplishing other duties as assigned
In addition, this individual will have:
- Certified Journeyperson Welder or possess an inter-provincial industrial license
K+S Windsor Salt Ltd. Complies with the AODA in all steps of its recruitment process.
By living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
We offer a very competitive health and dental plan, as well as, a defined contribution pension plan and group life insurance package.
Being the world’s largest salt producer, we offer a challenging work environment while still focusing on teamwork and a family-like environment.
You even get your birthday off!
We Enrich Your LifeAs a Welder for the Maintenance team at K+S Windsor Salt’s Ojibway Mine in Windsor, Ontario, this person will be responsible for:
• Fabrication on both stationary and mobile equipment
• Interpreting and working with blueprints
• Use of wire feeders, gouging and stick electrodes
• Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
• Contributing to the maintenance team by accomplishing other duties as assigned