Master Data Administrator
As the Master Data Administrator for the KSPC team, you will be responsible for maintenance data entry into SAP. It will include work order entry, repairs and parts and include running reports as required. All KPI reports need to be generated on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis as required. The SAP Data base will be used for all maintenance aspects of this plant and attention to detail is crucial in this position. This data base will be used for all planning aspects of the plant. This position will also assist with the implementation of the mobile data collection and testing.
You will also perform the following tasks:
- Develop and manage workflow processes
- Run/Create customized reports on notifications, Work orders, Compliance etc.
- Audit databases periodically to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Provide training and support to data users
- Material Master Data management
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Diploma or certificate in Administration or Information Technology
- Experience in SAP and RCM and understanding of the importance of a sound database
- Ability to convey documentation and procedural requirements to internal and external stakeholders clearly and concisely
- Ability to interpret requests for technical data and generate suitable responses, or to escalate requests to the appropriate technical expert
- Work within systems to organize and keep track of information.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and handle a vast array of responsibilities at one time
- Self-motivation and team orientated
Successful candidates may be entitled to relocation assistance.
Employment is subject to successfully completing KSPC’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, functional fitness evaluation and drug & alcohol testing.
To ensure consideration for this role, please apply by September 21, 2020.
We are committed to building an inclusive and representative workforce, including Indigenous people, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities.
We Enrich Your LifeBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
Good People and Great Culture
Have the opportunity to be part of a team committed to building a new and diverse culture. At KSPC we are growing our operations, delivering exciting new opportunities, and investing heavily in the communities where we live and work.
Challenge and Growth
We support your growth potential (support of professional development) and recognition of performance.
Our total target compensation is competitive and benchmarked to the market. We have a Pay for Performance philosophy that includes two components, fixed (base) pay and short term incentive (bonus) that rewards employees for their contributions towards corporate, team and individual successes.
A comprehensive, employer paid, benefits program which includes Life, Disability, Health and Dental as well as competitive Retirement benefits, Employee and Family Assistance Program PLUS great extras such as, paid work time to help out in your Community (volunteer with a sports team or a charity of your choice) and company money to allocate to your favourite charity! A Health Spending Account for extras, like more expensive glasses, and the Wellness Account covers recreational items, like your park camping fees, hunting or fishing license, and can help pay for your gym membership.