Continuous Improvement Engineer
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of experience operating in a maintenance and reliability environment.
- Management (and/or) Supervisory experience preferred.
- Possess knowledge of technical information.
- Understands maintenance procedures and processes, working knowledge of CMMS
As the Continuous Improvement Engineer for the Maintenance team at Morton Salt in Hutchinson, KS this person will be responsible for:
- Implementing critical care plans (PMs, Predictive, critical equipment).
- Creating and participating in reliability improvement initiatives providing guidance to the Maintenance personnel.
- Ensuing effective equipment troubleshooting, including root causes identification and action plan implementation.
Equipment Specification & Standardization, Equipment Care Program, and Procedure Development/Documentation
- Managing maintenance project portfolio.
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Well Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.