Reporting to Process engineer, Special Projects you will be responsible for managing and maintaining all production data. This includes generating daily, weekly, and monthly Plant Production Reports, managing all production data in SAP and Historian, and assisting with process data analysis.
- Assist with generating various Production Plant Reports and ensure accuracy of data
- Manage production data in terms of inventory adjustments and production corrections
- Responsible for creating customized data visualizations, reports, and insights to enable data-driven decision making in the Production Areas
- Ensure Production Key Performance Indicators are accurately calculated and develop visualizations to gain deeper insight
- Maintain all Production reports and ensure tag lists and references are all up to date
- Assist Process Engineers with data extraction and data analysis for process optimization and troubleshooting projects
- Interact with multiple departments and is expected to effectively work with all groups
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Administration Certificate or other business-related diploma considered an asset
- Data Analysis experience considered an asset
- Any Python, SQL, or Visual Basic programming experience considered an asset
- 2-5 years’ technical administration experience
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Exceptional organizational skills. The data and reports are crucial to making key decisions that directly affect production.
- General problem-solving skills required to effectively assist in development of reports and general data management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs and good working skills with computers in general is a must for this role
- SAP experience is an asset
The job is based at our Bethune, SK location.
Employment is subject to successfully completing KSPC’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, functional fitness evaluation and drug and alcohol testing.
To ensure consideration for this role, please apply by August 29 2022.
Your BenefitsBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, collaborative in building it, and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations.
We are committed to being a company where every employee can contribute, grow and thrive, and where we reflect the diverse communities in which we live and work. We are working toward a truly inclusive environment, because we know that the amazing array of differences in our backgrounds, competencies, experiences, race, gender, age, beliefs, sexual orientation, identity and their intersections is key to the longevity, sustainability and growth of our organization.
In a career with K+S Potash Canada (KSPC), you can look forward to:
Good People and Great Culture
Be part of a team committed to building an innovative and diverse culture. KSPC is growing our business, delivering exciting new opportunities, and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
Challenge and Growth
We support your growth and potential through professional development, training, and a robust performance recognition program.
Our total target compensation is competitive and benchmarked to the market. We have a Pay-for-Performance philosophy that includes two components: fixed (base) pay, and a short-term incentive (bonus) that rewards employees for their contributions towards corporate, team and individual successes.
Our comprehensive, employer-paid benefits program includes Life, Disability, Health and Dental, as well as competitive Retirement benefits, Employee and Family Assistance Program, paid work time to help out in your community (volunteer with a sports team or a charitable organization of your choice) and more! We offer a Health Spending Account for extras, like more expensive glasses, or a Wellness Account that covers recreational items, like your park camping fees, hunting or fishing license, and your gym membership.