Maintenance & Reliability Manager
As the Maintenance Manager at the Glendale Facility you would be responsible for:
- Providing leadership in support of Morton Salt EHS initiatives
- Aligns with and understands the needs of the Businesses and communicates goals to the maintenance organization
- Creates and implements strategic directions for reliability and maintenance
- Manages Glendale reliability and maintenance personnel, including the harvester operator, pond technician and storeroom clerk.
- Creates the maintenance annual budget (distributed maintenance, supplies maintenance, and outside contractors - maintenance) and manages maintenance costs
- Creates, implements and monitors work processes to achieve business objectives in terms of Operating Asset Utilization (OAU). Monitors OAU data and suggests improvements to increase equipment uptime.
- Manages the documentation system (e.g., equipment files)
- Ensures that the inventory in Stores is adequate, accurate and optimum to meet business needs.
- Directs the assignment and execution of craftwork assignments, through the management of craftspeople. Ensures jobs are planned, scheduled and completed in accordance with the governing maintenance process and safety guidelines.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, safety and quality standards. Ensure craftspeople follow standard repair and work process procedures.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment. Completes weekly and daily schedules of work to be completed by craftspeople.
Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules. Provide feedback to operations on work expectations.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or Electrical) or a combination of relevant experience and education
- 3-5 years maintenance management experience
- Maintenance Manufacturing Experience Preferred
- SAP Experience Preferred
Dual Language/Spanish Preferred
We Enrich Your LifeMaintenance Manager
It's more than just the white, granular seasoning that enhances the flavor of so many foods. Salt is one of the most widely used minerals on earth. It's a natural preservative that inhibits the growth of bacteria, and is an essential element in our diet.
Join a winning team at our Glendale Arizona Facility in the heart of the near Phoenix Arizona. Our Facility has 30+ employees dedicated to safety, quality and customer service. We produce a large variety of salt for different uses.
We are currently looking for a Maintenance manager that develops and manages the maintenance and reliability strategy, supporting the objectives of the facility in order to achieve business goals. Develops and administers plant maintenance systems and philosophies, providing efficient and effective projects and maintenance services to the plant. The manager administers both contracts and the maintenance budget and ensures compliance with regulations and corporate standards. Leads the reliability and maintenance department and supervises the department members (including performance management, salary administration, promoting career development and coordinating technical duties). The Maintenance Manager directs the development and implementation of maintenance and reliability programs and processes to deliver an objective return on investment, within the boundaries of available resources and constraints.