The HR Business Partner will strategically partner with leaders to build and implement people program and initiatives. The role works closely with our People & Organization team including HR Business Partners, People Services and our Centers of Expertise to delivery high impact programs that drive the business and people strategies.
The successful candidate will:
- Act as a strategic partner to in planning for the people elements of the business strategy such as capacity, capability and risk that will drive high performance.
- Provide coaching and influence strategic people priorities, employee engagement, organizational effectiveness and change management.
- Deliver innovative and proactive human resources strategy for ensuring a capable and diverse workforce now and into the future.
- Partner with business leaders to implement and evaluate effective and optimized structures that support the business strategy.
- Investigate and delivery innovative ways to proactively utilize a wide range of HR data to identify themes/trends and recommend effective strategies to solve problems and meet the business needs.
- Explore the latest HR trends and builds internal team knowledge and capabilities.
- Partner with the broader People & Organization team to ensure high quality implementation of HR programs
- Strategically partner with leaders to build a collaborative work culture that values employees and builds overall commitment and performance.
- Provide human resources guidance and support to employees at all levels in the organization regarding talent management including acquisition, organizational design, change management, workforce planning and total rewards to drive organizational effectiveness, positive employee relations and culture.
- Initiate and influence a culture of continuous improvement.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Commerce or Business Diploma specializing in Human Resources
- CPHR or other related HR professional certification an asset
- Minimum of 8 years’ of Human Resources experience working in operations function an asset
- Proven ability to recognize the long-term impacts and understand what factors will influence performance in an insightful way.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of strategy discussions
- Experience in working with business leaders in a consultative capacity demonstrating high degree of business acumen
- A driver of change and continuous improvement mindset
- Solid understanding of regulatory environment including all employment and human rights legislation.
- Progressive experience in coaching leaders
- Experience in HR program implementation and communication strategies
Successful candidates may be entitled to relocation assistance.
Employment is subject to successfully completing KSPC’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, functional fitness evaluation and drug & alcohol testing. Additionally, employment is subject to being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 including showing proof of vaccination will be required, with minimal exceptions, unless prohibited by applicable law.
To ensure consideration for this role, please apply by March 6, 2022.
We are committed to building an inclusive and representative workforce, including Indigenous people, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities.
Your BenefitsBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
Good People and Great Culture
Have the opportunity to be part of a team committed to building a new and diverse culture. At KSPC we are growing our operations, delivering exciting new opportunities, and investing heavily in the communities where we live and work.
Challenge and Growth
We support your growth potential (support of professional development) and recognition of performance.
Our total target compensation is competitive and benchmarked to the market. We have a Pay for Performance philosophy that includes two components, fixed (base) pay and short term incentive (bonus) that rewards employees for their contributions towards corporate, team and individual successes.
A comprehensive, employer paid, benefits program which includes Life, Disability, Health and Dental as well as competitive Retirement benefits, Employee and Family Assistance Program PLUS great extras such as, paid work time to help out in your Community (volunteer with a sports team or a charity of your choice) and company money to allocate to your favourite charity! A Health Spending Account for extras, like more expensive glasses, and the Wellness Account covers recreational items, like your park camping fees, hunting or fishing license, and can help pay for your gym membership.