Senior Workday & HRIS Analyst
• Manage the design, testing and implementation, maintenance and configuration of the Workday eco-system.
• Collaborate with process owners to identify, recommend, and implement best practices, standard methodologies and user friendly process improvements in order to support long term business goals
• Troubleshoot system problems, resolving system errors and, data errors
• Lead production support of ticketing and project tasks
• Management of new Workday releases and leading optimization of the eco-system.
• Maintain existing system integrations and lead the implementation of new integrations.
• Collaborate with Training for adaptation of HRIS related training material for HR, Management and Employees
• Maintain data integrity in HR systems by regularly analyzing data.
• Develop, maintain, produce, and analyze reports to provide insights into business questions
• Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years HRIS experience and a minimum of 3 years experience with Workday; implementation experience preferred
- Workday certification in HCM Core and or Security preferred
- Extensive background with HR
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems (Workday, Ultipro, SAP HCM) and MS Excel (advanced formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- Extensive experience of Workday integration, report writing and Business Processes (EIBs, Studio, Core connectors)
- Spanish language proficiency preferred
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The Chicago location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute!