As the Engineering Coordinator, you will be reporting to the Feasibility Ramp Up Project Manager and will support front end engineering studies and progress study concept development from FEL0 – FEL3. The Engineering Coordinator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Define, quantify, and create scope definition of each project such that an engineering firm can create a proposal to complete the required phase of engineering for that project.
- Work closely with KSPC Engineering, Maintenance, Operations and Logistics to define the scope of each project based on the requirements of the KSPC stakeholders for required outcomes of each project.
- Define the project and to create all deliverables as required by KSPC Procurement sufficient to Bid out the project for engineering services to the marketplace.
- Develop a detailed work breakdown and work package deliverable plan to ensure that all engineering deliverables are tied to the overall project execution schedule and delivered on time.
- Develop a standard of quality for engineering deliverables and ensures all parties working on the deliverables adhere to that standard.
- Governance of project by monitoring project management & engineering standards, auditing project execution strategies and progress and reporting project summaries.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce and encourages individuals with the equivalent combination of education and work experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- P.Eng or A.Sc.T is preferred.
- Experience with Project Management Systems.
- Minimum 5 years experience in North America, with expertise in project management.
- Demonstrated experience in Engineering environments and working with companies as EPCM’s regulatory bodies and environmental consultants.
- Highly effective in communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to involve stakeholders in the development of creative solutions.
- Organizational skills sufficient to prioritize work and complete assignments accurately, either independently or as part of a team.
Employment is subject to successfully completing KSPC’s pre-employment checks which may include criminal record check, education verification, functional fitness evaluation and drug & alcohol testing. Additionally, employment is subject to being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 including showing proof of vaccination will be required, with minimal exceptions, unless prohibited by applicable law.
To ensure consideration for this role, please apply by Jan 31, 2022.
We are committed to building an inclusive and representative workforce, including Indigenous people, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities.
Your BenefitsBy living our common K+S values across all our locations in the world: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations. You can look forward to:
Good People and Great Culture
Have the opportunity to be part of a team committed to building a new and diverse culture. At KSPC we are growing our operations, delivering exciting new opportunities, and investing heavily in the communities where we live and work.
Challenge and Growth
We support your growth potential (support of professional development) and recognition of performance.
Our total target compensation is competitive and benchmarked to the market. We have a Pay for Performance philosophy that includes two components, fixed (base) pay and short term incentive (bonus) that rewards employees for their contributions towards corporate, team and individual successes.
A comprehensive, employer paid, benefits program which includes Life, Disability, Health and Dental as well as competitive Retirement benefits, Employee and Family Assistance Program PLUS great extras such as, paid work time to help out in your Community (volunteer with a sports team or a charity of your choice) and company money to allocate to your favourite charity! A Health Spending Account for extras, like more expensive glasses, and the Wellness Account covers recreational items, like your park camping fees, hunting or fishing license, and can help pay for your gym membership.