Published on: Jul 15, 2020, Updated on: Jul 22, 2020
As the Production Manager for the Production and Warehouse team at Morton Salt in Port Canaveral, this person will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the safe and efficient operation of the Production organization and serving as a member of the facility’s leadership team
- Planning, directing, and controlling of all aspects of the production process (directly or through subordinate supervisors)
- Engaging the workforce through motivating, directing, coaching and developing a diverse and high performing team to meet established goals and build organizational capability
- Participating in capital budget and portfolio management
- Ensuring department goals are aligned with plant business imperatives
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or other related field
- Minimum of seven (7) years manufacturing experience, including a minimum of three (3) years Production/Technical management experience
- Minimum five (5) years experience leading high performance teams strongly preferred
We Enrich Your LifeThrough a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to:
Company Health & Wellness Program: We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
Attractive Benefits: You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
Excellent Commuting: The Port Canaveral location is perfectly situated near several major expressways for an easy commute!